Homefront Radio Show for March 20, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 20, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Christina Hoffman, with HouseLogic.com, shared some insightful information on energy tax credits just in time for tax season.
Scott Whitmore, of JELD-WEN Windows & Doors, told us about an amazing opportunity to win some time at the prestigious Sawgrass Marriott during THE PLAYERS championship by entering their PGA Golf Sweepstakes.
This week we shared some important DIY safety tips for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
Danny and Allen had a fantastic giveaway for this week’s show! Woodcraft provided one of their top-notch tools: the WoodRiver #4 Bench Plane retails for $119.99, but one of our lucky callers wins it!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Will Chinese drywall be less of a concern after a certain amount of time?
- Sealing off a window in a brick home.
- Roof leaks at dormer windows.
- Double-paned windows that are fogged up between panes.
- Benefits of geothermal water heaters.
- Transitions between porcelain tile and hardwood floors.
- A table-eating dog!
- Shower pan that doesn’t slope to the drain properly.
- Recognizing a load-bearing wall.
- Which to replace first: deck or siding.
- Advantages of metal roofing.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|