Homefront Radio Show for March 27, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 27, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Our own Lawn & Garden enthusiast, Julie Day, shared some tips on getting your spring garden going by starting seeds indoors or using a cold frame.
Ann Gearty, with Rust-Oleum, gave us information on one of the newest spray paints that can give you twice the coverage of standard brands.
With spring in the air, Danny shared some practical spring cleaning tips.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Some lumber ideas for outdoor buildings.
- Tightening loose joints in antique furniture.
- Low water levels in toilet bowls.
- Repairing crumbling cement steps.
- Drywall joint compound bubbling after application.
- Stair treads that are separating.
- How to make slick concrete safer.
- Options for cold hardwood floors.
- Replacing old windows in cedar siding.
- Sealing leaks in a fiberglass patio cover.
- Cleaning away the crud on a sink faucet.
- Matching grout in tile flooring.