Homefront Radio Show for April 3, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 3, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
John Deere Product Manager, Mark Waldvogel, shared some important Mowing Season Preparation Tips with us today.
Christina Hoffman with HouseLogic.com gave some practical outdoor maintenance ideas that varied according to what area of the country you live in.
Master plumber, Ed Del Grande had some humorous anecdotes regarding critters that make an appearance in your toilet, including squirrels, rats and snakes!
This week, Danny shared some ideas for starting a container garden.
Great Giveaway of the Week
FLOOD—The Wood Care Specialist—is giving away an awesome prize during the entire month of April! Two lucky people each week (a total of eight winners) will receive a FLOOD Deck Refurbishing Kit. Each kit will include:
- 4 gallons of Flood CWF-UV® in Clear, Cedar, Redwood or Honey Gold
- 4 gallons of Flood CWF-UV5® in Natural or Cedar
In addition, each winner will receive 4 gallons of Flood Wood Cleaner.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Adding radiant flooring under a new slab as a DIY project.
- How to get rid of moles and gophers.
- Benefits of a locking chimney cap.
- How to put up crown molding in a bathroom.
- Reducing humidity under a home’s crawl space.
- Water-running sounds in the toilet tank.
- Using your finger to smooth out caulk joints.
- How to remove smoke and nicotine stains on walls/ceilings.
- Pinhole leaks in copper pipes.
- Snakes in the toilet!
- Sealing screw holes in a fiberglass tub surround.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|