Homefront Radio Show for April 10, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 10, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Mike Callahan with the Mobile BayBears joined us with the latest news on the grand opening of the Hank Aaron Museum.
Bill Gradisher gave us some of the benefits of prepping and sealing a wood deck with Flood brand wood cleaner and sealer.
This week, Danny had some great ideas for keeping water away from the foundation of your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
FLOOD—The Wood Care Specialist—is giving away an awesome prize during the entire month of April! Two lucky people each week (a total of eight winners) will receive a FLOOD Deck Refurbishing Kit. Each kit will include:
- 4 gallons of Flood CWF-UV® in Clear, Cedar, Redwood or Honey Gold
- 4 gallons of Flood CWF-UV5® in Natural or Cedar
In addition, each winner will receive 4 gallons of Flood Wood Cleaner.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Water-resistant green board vs. cement backer board for showers.
- Removing a broken light bulb from the socket without a potato!
- Exterior paint blistering.
- How to unclog copper water lines.
- Covering Dutch lap siding with cement fiber board.
- Strip wallpaper or paint over it?
- How to repair textured drywall.
- Cleaning burnt foods from stove top drip pans.
- Tongue and groove porch boards buckling.
- Covering the gaps in a deck floor.
- Removing a musty smell from antique wood furniture.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|