Homefront Radio Show for May 29, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 29, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Barbara McLean, co-owner of Apples Bed & Breakfast Inn and author of her own cookbook, shared some great recipe ideas for a Memorial Day cookout!
Kathleen Kuhn, president of HouseMaster, gave some tips on some inexpensive home inspection items to keep your house in tip-top shape.
With Memorial Day comes one of the biggest barbeque weekends of the year! Danny gets us ready for the grilling season with tips to prepare your outdoor cooker for a full summer of tasty operation.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Using between-stud storage in a garage without sacrificing insulation value.
- Best roller nap to use for painting paneling.
- Protecting from UV damage when you have a trapezoid shaped window.
- Water stained oak flooring repair.
- Best type of radiant flooring.
- Building an aesthetically-pleasing chicken coop.
- How to vent a dishwasher.
- Sealing a balcony floor.
- Removing wood stain from a deck.
- How to install a 24” door in a 25” opening.
- An issue with a hot water recirculating pump.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|