Homefront Radio Show for June 12, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 12, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Better Homes and Gardens Lifestyle Editor, Katherine Pushkar, joined us with tips on how to create a great outdoor entertainment area on a budget.
Danny shared some inexpensive ways to keep your cool in the upcoming hot summer months.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Removing smoke stains on brick.
- How to eliminate damp basement walls.
- Restoring the edge on concrete slabs and steps.
- Ideas for a temporary privacy barrier in apartment complexes.
- How to keep marble countertops from staining.
- The right adhesive to install moldings on stucco.
- Unsticking painted shut windows.
- Using clay to finish cement block walls.
- Repainting a concrete driveway.
- The danger of clogged window weep holes.
- Dripping noises in A/C vents.
- Modifying a countertop for a new range and adding a dishwasher, too.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|