Homefront Radio Show for June 19, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 19, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Fiona Seal with Rust-Oleum shared some tips on proper deck maintenance as we enter the summer months.
Steve Hazzard with Orcon organic pest control talked about the use of other insects for proper pest control.
Today, Danny was on the road, so Allen welcomed guest co-host Jodi Marks from Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford. During the show, Jodi and Allen took part in the Pest Quest Quiz. How well do you know your bugs?
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to clean out clogged downspouts and underground drainage pipes.
- Moisture concerns underneath a wooden deck.
- Cabinets painted without primer.
- How to solve a swollen interior door problem.
- How to paint laminate cabinets.
- A sweating bay window.
- Procedure for laying a flagstone patio.
- Cautions on trimming a door lengthwise with a circular saw.
- Brown spots on the lawn.
- Painting aluminum siding.
- How to get rid of fruit flies.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|