Homefront Radio Show for June 26, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 26, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Bob Hanbury, a certified specialist in lead paint removal joined us for some information on the changes regarding the EPA mandates on lead paint in homes built prior to 1978.
Frank Owens with Quikrete shared some of the “intimidation factors” some people have when it comes to using concrete.
Danny and Allen shared some tips to think about before you put a water feature in your yard.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Repairing a chipped concrete pool deck.
- Attaching a wood frame to a mirror.
- Pros and cons of duct cleaning.
- Repainting a garage door.
- Removing mold from furniture.
- Staining yellow pine.
- Repairing concrete that is affected by tree roots.
- Raising the ceiling height in a two-story house.
- Improving attic ventilation.
- How to install hurricane shutters over vinyl siding.
- Moisture build-up between double-paned windows.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|