Homefront Radio Show for July 24, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the July 24, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Stacy Taylor with Quikrete shared ideas on repair products and projects so you can keep the concrete around your home looking brand new.
Around the Yard writer, Julie Day, covered a number of interesting lawn and garden topics, including:
- How to Make a Squirrel and Raccoon Baffle
- Help for Fertilizer Burn in Your Lawn
- How To Control Moss In Your Yard
- Laying Sod Over Existing Grass
- Can Ivy Damage Your Home
- Why Aren’t My Flowers Blooming
- Does Sand Improve Clay Soil
- Watering Plant Foliage
- Keeping Tomatoes From Splitting Open
This week Danny spotlighted some projects and fun activities you can do outside with your kids.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair sidewalks being taken over by tree roots.
- Resurfacing your bathtub – a good idea or no?
- Converting a chlorine pool to saltwater.
- How to tackle condensation inside double pane windows.
- Sealing stucco.
- How to cut fiber cement.
- How often to seal a concrete driveway.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|