Homefront Radio Show for August 7, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the August 7, 2010, Hour 2 Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny and Allen discussed some common myths and give you the real facts about your home air conditioner and HVAC system.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Neglected wood floor – sand and refinish or replace?
- Cost benefits of insulating existing exterior walls.
- Adding an inline pump to increase water pressure.
- How to eliminate fleas.
- Recognizing foundation problems on your home.
- Replacing insulated glass units – DIY or pro?
- Using stackable landscape blocks and altering the corners.
- Closing the gap in a metal security door.
- Making curves in composite decking.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||Danny's Advice on the Radio|