Homefront Radio Show for August 14, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the second hour of the August 14, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Dancing with the Stars pro, Tony Dovolani, visited with Danny and Allen to discuss his upcoming home addition and how remodeling compares to dancing!
Danny and Allen discussed the difference between conducting a do-it-yourself and a professional home energy audit.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair a concrete drive that has a flaking top layer.
- Energy-efficient electric water heaters vs. gas.
- How to glue metal to stone.
- Resurfacing a front porch.
- How to remove linoleum adhesive.
- Leaving ceiling fans running when no one is home.
- Removing artillery fungus on siding.
- Is additional underlayment needed for laminate flooring with attached underlayment?
- The proper temperature for an attic and using sprinklers on the roof.
- Getting rid of carpenter bees.
- How to use floor leveler on vinyl.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio|