Homefront Radio Show for August 21, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the second hour of the August 21, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Frank Owens, with Quikrete, told us about the current “What America’s Made Of™ Sweepstakes” and some of the specific projects for your home.
Danny and Allen discuss whether the green trend a fading fad, and how much green is too much.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Moisture build-up on an epoxy-painted garage floor.
- Getting rid of groundhogs and skunks from under a house.
- What to do about white spots on a polyurethane-coated floor.
- A hot attic due to painted over soffit vents.
- Removing a concrete step.
- Flood-damaged wood flooring.
- What to look for in a portable generator. Specific Generac benefits.
- Window moisture in the winter.
- Installing SimpleMat tile setting adhesive mat behind a stove.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio|