Homefront Radio Show for August 28, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the second hour of the August 28, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
David Gigandet with John Deere spoke about the new line of utility vehicles and how they are customized to fit an individuals needs.
Danny shared some practical tips on hiring a professional landscaper for your yard.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This is our final week to give away the Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Repair options for a bathtub stained by concrete splatter.
- Ande Crenshaw shared an inexpensive way to decorate with paint.
- Vapor barriers with laminate flooring.
- Painting wicker furniture.
- When to use luan as a flooring underlayment.
- Pruning Lady Banks roses.
- Relocating an AC condensation line.
- Humorous story on using a neighbor’s dog to get rid of fleas.
- How much coverage should be used for crawlspace vapor barriers.
- Removing stain from an armoire.
- Budget alternative to repairing a cracked driveway.
- Sealing stucco.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio|