Homefront Radio Show for September 11, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the first hour of the September 11, 2010 Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny shares some great space-saving tips for the garage.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Jim Harrold with Woodcraft Magazine talked about some of the popular do-it-yourself plans available from Woodcraft.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week lucky listeners received a variety pack of 3M Command Hooks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- The possibility of transferring roof algae when reroofing your house.
- Replacing a claw foot tub with a shower unit.
- Gaps in a floating faux tile floor.
- Staining knotty wood.
- Safety factors of a fireplace insert.
- Using self-leveling concrete mix.
- Replacing sliding glass doors when there are foundation problems.
- Cracked concrete around a basement window well.
- Installing a pet door.