Homefront Radio Show for September 18, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the first hour of the September 11, 2010 Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
This week on Homefront, we discussed telltale signs of foundation problems and fun tips for coffee filters.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week lucky listeners received the PaintStick EZ-Twist from HomeRight.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Keeping a corrugated tin wall or ceiling from sweating.
- Cautions of lead paint removal.
- A listener tip for removing candle soot.
- Dealing with damaged wood floors and whitewashing dark paneling.
- Rumors about toxic granite.
- Repairing drywall with water pockets from a roof leak.
- How to hang a 40-pound ship’s wheel on hollow drywall.
- AdvanTech vs. plywood for subflooring.
- Repairing hairline cracks in a concrete driveway.
- Problem with warm water coming from cold water taps.
- Wood floor boards in a kitchen that are starting to cup.
- Installing zinc strips on a roof to control algae.