Homefront Radio Show for September 4, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the first hour of the September 4, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny shared some top-rated home improvement projects for the fall season.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week lucky listeners received a gift pack of 3M Command Hooks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Replacing soffit with wood or full-vented aluminum panels.
- Laying tile in a mobile home.
- Laminate floors that are buckling.
- Extra weight of Brazilian hardwoods.
- Attaching the last piece of vinyl siding on a low-pitch rake wall.
- Installing granite tiles as a countertop.
- Mold showing up on a ceiling.
- Installing vinyl flooring or a scored concrete option.
- The best exterior doors – wood vs. fiberglass.
- Tips of free paint and removing onion smells.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||September Newsletter|