Homefront Radio Show for September 25, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the first hour of the September 11, 2010 Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
This week we discussed the advantages and disadvantages of spray foam insulation for your home.
This Week’s Guest
Today we talked with Greg Weekes at John Deere about the various add-ons for your mower that can help with the autumn yard work.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week lucky listeners received the PaintStick EZ-Twist from HomeRight.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Replacing particle board subflooring.
- An electrical current water softener.
- Installing a wood threshold at a hallway transition.
- Installing ceiling tiles in a basement.
- Asphalt shingles vs. metal roofing.
- Cleaning black mold on caulk.
- Benefits of UV air cleaners.
- Dark spots on painted wood.
- Cleaning blood stains off composite decking.
- Repairing damaged vinyl siding.
- Removing bats from eaves.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|