Homefront Radio Show for October 9, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the October 9, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Comedian Killer Beaz talked about some of his home improvement projects.
On this week’s show, Danny and Allen discussed outdoor heaters, chimeneas, and fire pits.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
• How to attach tile to a laminate backsplash.
• Making a house feel like a home.
• Painting faux wood cabinets.
• Using painter’s tape.
• Hardwood vs. laminate flooring.
• Using a wood stove in a three-season room.
• How to install 3” cabinet hardware over old 3½” openings.
• Painting dark wood paneling.
• Finding a cut sprinkler system wire underground.
• How good are manufactured homes?
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|