Homefront Radio Show for October 23, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the October 23, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny and Allen discussed the benefits of using the upcoming end of Daylight Savings Time as a reminder to perform an annual maintenance checklist on your water heater.
Great Giveaway of the Week
Since October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, we’re giving away Korky’s WaterWI$E Toilet Fill Valve!
Take a look at their site and find out what makes Korky different than any other product on the market.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove pet stains in hardwood floors.
- Sealers to use for hardwood floors – special or plain polyurethane?
- Ideas on using radiant heat to supplement a central HVAC system.
- Solving a clogged AC condensation line.
- Using spray foam insulation in an older home.
- Checking a home’s energy efficiency.
- Using infrared technology to perform an energy audit.
- Installing a scale inhibitor to prevent calcium build-up in a washer.
- Tiling over a tile floor.
- Using the QuikWall system from Quikrete.
- How to build a handball wall.
- Patching a hole in a fiberglass tub.
- What paints to use on a barn.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|