Homefront Radio Show for November 6, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 6, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
From The Jolene Roxbury Variety Hour, Adeline stopped by to talk about some termite damage.
Today, we discussed attic organization tips:
- Create decking with plywood, being careful not to compress insulation or pinch wiring.
- Install lighting.
- Group seasonal items together.
- Don’t block ventilation/air flow.
- Create added shelving by attaching to rafters.
- Make use of hooks in rafters.
- Good time to check HVAC vents for leaks.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week we gave away the John Deere collectible coin bank.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Options for creating a patio with concrete instead of flagstones.
- Cleaning black algae from shingles.
- Staining a fiberglass door.
- Installing ceramic tile over linoleum.
- Roof trusses making popping noises.
- Cleaning mold and mildew.
- Tiling an upper deck.
- Removing an old grout bed in a bathroom.
- Repairing leaks in a basement wall using Quikrete products.
- Replacing a fiberglass tub with tile.
- Painting a stained ceiling.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|