Homefront Radio Show for November 20, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 20, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Chris Baker with USG stopped by to talk about a new innovation in drywall panels with the 30% lighter UltraLight Sheetrock®.
Danny and Allen revisit some of the amazing feats of white vinegar!
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week we gave away the John Deere collectible Tool Box.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to lay tile on a squeaky floor.
- Replacing a hard-wired smoke detector yourself.
- Paint peeling in a bathroom.
- Installing an underground drain for water runoff.
- Comparing return on investment between a new kitchen and replacement windows.
- What to do about mildew in a bird bath.
- Removing glued down carpet on a porch.
- A house foundation that’s sinking into a bluff.
- Corroded plumbing connections.
- Painting porch railings.
- How long to let wood weather before sealing.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|