Homefront Radio Show for November 27, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 27, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Today we shared some great tips for eliminating unwanted odors using household items like baking soda, coffee grounds, cinnamon, and pine oil.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week we gave away another great John Deere collectible tractor!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Dormer windows missing flashing.
- Plumbing vents not hooked up.
- How to cut a storm door to fit the frame.
- Finding a trustworthy plumber.
- How to regulate the temperature throughout the house.
- Preventing icicles and ice damming.
- Winterizing lilies.
- Filling grooves before painting paneling.
- Yellowing white-washed cabinets.
- Gluing shells to mirrors.
- How to remove paint from windows.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|