Homefront Radio Show for December 4, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 4, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny, Allen and Amy shared some fun holiday decorating tips.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week we gave away a 1000-piece John Deere jigsaw puzzle.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Condensation on windows during the winter months.
- Closing off select HVAC registers.
- Effective ways to seal off AC vents during the winter.
- When to make repairs if moving an entire house.
- Discouraging woodpeckers.
- Mysterious condensation on a bedroom wall.
- Sealing a window with silicone.
- Cutting a window and deadbolt into a metal foam core door.
- Should foundation vents be closed in the winter?
- Recurring mold on vinyl siding.
- Repairing a hole in vinyl tile floor.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|