Homefront Radio Show for December 18, 2010: Holiday Home Improvement TipsHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 18, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny shared Six Simple Holiday Home Improvement Tips brought to you by Liquid Wrench.
Great Giveaway of the Week
In the Christmas spirit, two lucky winners received either a:
- Ryobi P824 18-volt One+ Starter Kit
- RIDGID 12-volt Job Max Multi-Tool Starter Kit
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to add more insulation on top of existing insulation.
- Reinforcing a cut ceiling joist.
- Over-building an addition for your neighborhood.
- Covering roof turbines in the winter months.
- Heat pump freezing up in the winter.
- Whether to use faced or un-faced insulation.
- Problems of water heater working in conjunction with a heating system.
- Squirrels eating your house.
- How to paint kitchen cabinets.
- Regulating temperatures in the house when registers have no dampers.
- Follow-up to using micro-organisms for plumbing maintenance.
- How to remove stains in marble.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|