Homefront Radio Show for December 25, 2010: Top 10 DIY Resolutions
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 25, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Merry Christmas from all the gang at Homefront! Today, Danny and Allen are going over the Top 10 DIY Resolutions for the coming year.
Great Giveaway of the Week
Today is the final week for giving away one each of the:
- Ryobi P824 18-volt One+ Starter Kit
- RIDGID 12-volt Job Max Multi-Tool Starter Kit
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair a squeak under a ceramic floor.
- Joining drywall and plaster.
- Creating an invisible seam where drywall panels meet.
- Painting paneling.
- Water heater valve that leaks.
- How to hang sheers on a wall without making holes.
- Touching up brick mortar.
- Refinishing a bathtub yourself with acrylic panels.
- Spray foam vs. fiberglass batts
- Waterproofing behind a shower with C-Cure.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|