Homefront Radio Show for January 22, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 22, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Brian Mocny with Moen talks about the new IO Digital system being installed at The Kuppersmith Project.
Pest control expert, Mark Dotson, shares tips on keeping mice and rats out of your home during the winter months.
This week Danny and Allen gave some tips on how to remove ice from driveways and walkways during the winter.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win a Philips Ambient LED indoor flood lamp.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- The best way to revitalize wood floors.
- What finish to use on ceramic floors.
- Storing paint, pesticides, and other items during freezing weather.
- How to trim out baseboards where they meet vinyl flooring.
- Tub liner starting to pull away from the tub.
- Using a reflective housewrap.
- How efficient is electric radiant flooring.
- Crack in a concrete shower pan.
- Low water pressure in the shower.
- How to replace a tile countertop with granite tiles.
- Smoke coming into house from a fireplace.
- Re-staining a fiberglass door.