Homefront Radio Show for January 29, 2011: Fireplace Safety Tips
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 29, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Pat Nielson talked about some of the new products coming out this year from Broan-NuTone.
Danny and Allen discussed some commonsense fireplace and chimney safety tips for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an on-the-saw sharpening system for your chainsaw. The PowerSharp system is from Blount International’s OREGON® line! Be sure to check it out!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to attach a mantle to a wall.
- Keeping dirt/dust out of your HVAC system when duct is in crawlspace.
- The best water and fire resistant drywall to use.
- Adding a window to your home.
- How to deal with water damage prior to replacing veneer on furniture.
- Removing adhesive from drywall.
- How effective is attic insulation at the 4,000 foot altitude in Hawaii!
- Applying peel-n-stick linoleum over old linoleum.
- Tips for accenting a ceiling with larger crown molding.
- What questions to ask when hiring a painter.
- The right tools for changing out a kitchen or bathroom faucet.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|