Homefront Radio Show for February 12, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 12, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Joe Boehm, lead designer with Better Homes & Gardens magazine, talked with Danny about the Kuppersmith Project.
Susan Cross with Merillat cabinetry discussed their involvement with the Kuppersmith Project.
Danny offers tips and advice on how to keep water pipes from freezing during the winter months.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win the PowerSharp chainsaw sharpening system from Blount International’s OREGON® line.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair gaps in drywall around a bay window.
- Using electric baseboard heaters for extra heat. (see answer)
- How to hide a textured plaster ceiling.
- Using sheet metal on the walls of a bathroom.
- How to remove puckers in carpet. (see answer)
- Insulating the crawlspace under a manufactured home. (see answer)
- Can a sinking garage slab and wall be repaired?
- Installing a floating laminate floor over a concrete slab. (see answer)
- How to improve the energy efficiency of a manufactured home.
- Do metal roofs last longer than asphalt?
- Using calcium chloride to melt ice on a roof.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|