Homefront Radio Show for February 26, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 26, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
We spoke with Scott Sommers from FrogTape painter’s tape, Lou Ann Schafer with Gladiator GarageWorks, and Brian Mocny of Moen faucets about some great products for your home.
Danny shared some tips on how to prepare your garden for spring.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win a Cordless Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool system.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to attach a tub drain to a shower on a concrete slab. (see answer)
- Paneling a textured “popcorn” ceiling. (see answer)
- Squaring a door frame that has settled. (see answer)
- How to paint fiberglass steps. (see answer)
- Dealing with damage from freezing in a concrete patio. (see answer)
- How to repair scratches in plastic laminate. (see answer)
- Removing linoleum from a hardwood floor. (see answer)
- Repairing a stuck toilet handle. (see answer)
- How to fix a leaking toilet cut-off valve. (see answer)
- Flashing roof leak on a laundry room addition.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|