Homefront Radio Show for March 12, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 12, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Jodi Marks of Today’s Homeowner talked about replacing a cracked ceramic tile.
Jamie Durie, host of HGTV’s The Outdoor Room, discussed tips and advice for creating the ideal outdoor space.
Danny and Allen compared incandescent light bulbs to LEDs and CFLs.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an outdoor combo pack featuring Black & Decker’s new PlantSmart Digital Plant Care Sensor and the new Greenview with GreenSmart Enhanced Efficiency fertilizer.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove construction adhesive from a floor. (see answer)
- Preventing moisture on windows during cold weather. (see answer)
- Problems drilling a well through rock. (see answer)
- Tuning an older furnace to be more energy efficient. (see answer)
- Tiling over asbestos floor tile. (see answer)
- Removing a tile grout bed from a floor. (see answer)
- Inexpensive floor for a concrete slab.
- Type of coating to use on a garage floor. (see answer)
- How to remove scratches from a solid surface countertop.
- How to insulate a back porch.
- Insulating exterior brick walls.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|