Homefront Radio Show for March 19, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 19, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Paul Radoy, with Merillat Cabinets, discussed ideas and options when designing a kitchen.
Tim Rutter, with DeNova Countertops, talked about how technology is knocking off the time it takes to fabricate and install new countertops for your home.
Danny and Allen discussed tips for patio and deck maintenance around your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an outdoor combo pack featuring Black & Decker’s new PlantSmart Digital Plant Care Sensor and the new Greenview with GreenSmart Enhanced Efficiency fertilizer.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Painting wooden beadboard for a kitchen backsplash. (see answer)
- Polishing bullnose trim on a granite countertop. (see answer)
- How to stop wood steps from squeaking. (see answer)
- Proper way to insulate under a house. (see answer)
- Replacing sash ropes on double-hung windows. (see answer)
- How to install laminate flooring over ceramic tile. (see answer)
- Problem with buckling floors. (see answer)
- How to strip and restain cabinets.
- Technique for raising a settling house foundation.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|