Homefront Radio Show for March 26, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 26, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Allen talked about options for treating bedbugs, including using dry steam for the do-it-yourselfer or hiring pros to perform a heat treatment that raises the temperature in your home to over 150 degrees to kill the critters!
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an outdoor combo pack featuring Black & Decker’s new PlantSmart Digital Plant Care Sensor and the new Greenview with GreenSmart Enhanced Efficiency fertilizer.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- What to do about high radon levels in your home. (see answer)
- How to stop floor squeaks under carpet. (see answer)
- How to clean old furniture and bring back the shine. (see answer)
- How to build deck steps on sloping ground. (see answer)
- Keeping metal studs from rusting outdoors.
- Tips to make paint on exterior siding last longer.
- Removing wallpaper from an unsized wall.
- Repairing a crack in concrete. (see answer)
- How to fill a low spot in a concrete driveway. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|