Homefront Radio Show for April 2, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 2, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Master plumber Ed Del Grande gave us an insight into the evolution of the water-saving and dual-flush toilets, along with the new models soon to be seen at the annual Kitchen and Bath Industry Show.
While Danny was attending an open house for the Kuppersmith Project, Homefront producer Amy Hughes joined Allen to co-host the show.
Amy shared some spring cleaning tips, along with an innovative solution to keep raccoons away when feeding cats in your yard.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an outdoor combo pack featuring Black & Decker’s new PlantSmart Digital Plant Care Sensor and the new Greenview with GreenSmart Enhanced Efficiency fertilizer.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to clean ceramic floor tile. (see answer)
- Operating cost of tankless vs. hybrid water heaters. (see answer)
- Cutting crown molding for a vaulted ceiling.
- How to fix sinking concrete steps.
- What type of stone product to use for a patio.
- Replacing a glass top on an outdoor table with tile.
- Painting concrete around a pool.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|