Homefront Radio Show for April 16, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 16, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Tim Keaton with Gladiator GarageWorks
- Paul Young with Fiberon composite decking
Danny and Allen share some mowing safety tips.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an outdoor combo pack featuring Black & Decker’s new PlantSmart Digital Plant Care Sensor and the new Greenview with GreenSmart Enhanced Efficiency fertilizer.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Determining the R-value of your insulation. (see answer)
- Problem with a hardwood floor buckling. (see answer)
- Subfloor requirements for laminate flooring. (see answer)
- How to remove calcium buildup in a toilet.
- Possible reasons for cracks in walls and ceiling.
- Pressure washing a roof.
- How to paint a metal roof.
- Preventing woodpeckers from damaging siding.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|