Homefront Radio Show for April 23, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 23, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
This week Danny and Amy were joined by:
- Laura Garland with Moen, who discussed new trends in kitchen sinks and faucets for the kitchen.
- Karen Collins of Broan-NuTone, who talked about the importance of exhaust vent fans for your home.
Danny and Amy shared some pressure washing tips for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an outdoor combo pack featuring Black & Decker’s new PlantSmart Digital Plant Care Sensor and the new Greenview with GreenSmart Enhanced Efficiency fertilizer.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Reopening a pocket door that has been closed off. (see answer)
- How to keep moisture from staining bathroom walls. (see answer)
- Adding soffit vents to an attic to increase ventilation. (see answer)
- Fitting a sliding screen door on an existing sliding door.
- How to control mold inside a house. (see answer)
- A paddle ceiling fan that won’t change speeds. (see answer)
- How to reduce moisture and humidity in a garage.
- Putting wood mulch in planting beds around a house. (see answer)
- Installing wood flooring in a basement.
- How to fix a water leak in a concrete slab.
- Solar lights that won’t turn off during the day.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|