Homefront Radio Show for April 30, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the April 30, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Jeret Unger with Phantom Screens.
- Scott Sommers with FrogTape.
- Mark Wilgen with Rust-Oleum.
This week Danny and Allen discussed some tips for saving money on DIY projects around your home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Problem with lint trap on dryer dripping water.
- Do cracks in glass block wall indicate a foundation problem.
- How to redo a Gianni faux granite countertop. (see answer)
- Using a brush or roller to paint paneling. (see answer)
- Problems with installing warped flooring.
- How to paint brick on the exterior of a house.
- Using red cedar on a sunroom.
- What glue to use to repair a plastic figurine. (see answer)