Homefront Radio Show for May 7, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 7, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Tim Rutter with DeNova discussed countertops for your home.
Danny and Allen discuss how to prepare and maintain your air conditioner for the hot weather ahead.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to control nutgrass in your yard. (see answer)
- Applying a faux granite finish over particle board.
- Repairing a painted door jamb.
- How to remove a textured “popcorn” ceiling. (see answer)
- Advantages of steel roofing shingles.
- How to lower humidity in a house when away.
- Organic, nontoxic termite control.
- Repairing a concrete block porch foundation.
- Problem with paint over enamel chipping.
- Most energy efficient way to heat a home. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|