Homefront Radio Show for May 14, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 14, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Pete Chiello with Generac power systems talks about their new pressure washers.
- Paul Radoy with Merillat cabinets describes things to consider for cabinets in areas other than the kitchen.
Danny and Allen shared some tips for keeping your home safe while you’re away on vacation.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to insulate the walls in a basement. (see answer)
- Reversing bifold doors so they hinge on the other side. (see answer)
- How to remove rust water stains from siding.
- Moving plumbing lines for a sink in a concrete slab.
- How to insulate a floor over a crawlspace. (see answer)
- Growing new crape myrtles from suckers.
- How to stop a wood floor from squeaking. (see answer)
- Dealing with squirrels under a house.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|