Homefront Radio Show for May 21, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 21, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Mark Wilgen with Rust-Oleum discusses the benefits and features of their EpoxyShield Garage Floor Coating.
- Jodi Marks discusses the procedure for changing a light fixture.
Amy has a few tips for homeowners trying to sell their homes when they own a pet.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair broken vinyl shutter screws.
- Dealing with springtail bugs without chemicals.
- How to drill holes in cabinets for knobs and pulls.
- Problem with white spots on polyurethane finish.
- Dealing with noise from tankless water heaters. (see answer)
- Type of paint to use for exterior house painting.
- Problems with carpenter bees. (see answer)
- How to cut a hole in a wall for an air conditioner.
- Putting down plastic under mulch. (see answer)
- How to deal with red fire ants. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|