Homefront Radio Show for June 11, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the June 11, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Steve Carey with CertaPro Painters
- National radio talk show host, Doug Stephan
Danny shares tips to help you save money and keep cool over the coming summer months.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Rough-in heights for bathroom drains and faucets. (see answer)
- Sealers for a concrete driveway. (see answer)
- Filling cracks in a concrete driveway. (see answer)
- Applying a tile backsplash over drywall. (see answer)
- Problems with rust stains on concrete. (see answer)
- Using warped cement backer board under tile. (see answer)
- Dealing with house settling caused by flood damage.
- Removing grease and grime from kitchen cabinets. (see answer)
- Insulating an attached garage.
- Preservative for railroad timbers.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|