Homefront Radio Show for August 6, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the August 6, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Nick Ritota of DeNova explained the advantages of various countertop materials.
- Cassy Osborne with Moen discussed different stainless steel sinks for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week some lucky listener will win the Quikrete Guide to Concrete book to help with concrete repairs and projects around your home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Using plywood under a tile floor. (see answer)
- How to flash a chimney in a roof valley. (see answer)
- Replacing a circuit breaker in your home.
- Hanging pictures on ceramic tile without leaving holes.
- How much wind can a manufactured home withstand.
- Installing a moisture barrier behind vinyl siding. (see answer)
- How to repair a water stained textured ceiling. (see answer)
- Using an attic exhaust fan with a ridge vent. (see answer)
- How to deal with gophers in your yard.
- Attaching decorative molding to a stucco ceiling.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...||Danny's Advice on the Radio|