Homefront Radio Show for August 20, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the August 20, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Ann Matheis with Schlage spoke about their new decorative collections in door hardware.
Danny and Allen shared garage organizing tips from the National Association of Professional Organizers.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week some lucky listener will win the Quikrete Guide to Concrete book to help with concrete repairs and projects around your home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Whether to stain or paint exterior trim and deck railing.
- How to repair erosion under a driveway. (see answer)
- Attaching foam molding to a bathroom mirror.
- Whether to treat the house or ground for termites. (see answer)
- Spray foam insulation as soundproofing between floors.
- How to repair cracks in a concrete sidewalk. (see answer)
- Problems with condensation in a crawlspace. (see answer)
- Putting new pressure treated lumber over old.
- How to repair a broken copper water pipe.
- Cause of water draining out of hot water heater.
- Laying tile directly on a plywood subfloor. (see answer)