Homefront Radio Show for September 3, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the September 3, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Hollywood actor Richard Tyson dropped by with news on his latest feature and talked about his days as a “de-construction” laborer.
Bill Gradisher with Flood brand exterior products had some useful tips to prepare your wood deck for the fall season.
Danny and Allen shared a few “end-of-the-season” tips for lawnmower winter prep.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- What to do when concrete stain blister and peel.
- How to make a custom size shower pan.
- A surefire way to ensure against water leaks in a tile tub surround.
- Options for suspended ceiling tile.
- How to remove a piece of damaged fiber cement siding.
- Problem with a lack of water from a hot water heater.
- How to determine the insulation in an existing wall.
- Painting vs. staining a wood deck.
- Cleaning black algae streaks from a roof. (see answer)
- Adding a thermal expansion tank to a water heater.
- How to alleviate heat buildup between storm and entry doors.
- Problems with low water pressure on a single bath faucet.
- How to unclog an AC condensation line. (see answer)
- Problems with earthworms on an asphalt driveway. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|