Homefront Radio Show for October 22, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the October 22, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Minor plumbing repairs – the common sense approach with tips to think about before tackling simple plumbing problems that don’t require a professional.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win the Pinnacle 24” T-Square from Woodcraft.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Using heat tape to prevent ice dams in winter.
- How thick to pour floor leveling compound on subfloor. (see answer)
- Adding raw eggs to deck sealer.
- Installing water softener on a single sink or dishwasher.
- How to level an uneven floor before installing laminate flooring.
- Which way to face the fins on attic soffit vents. (see answer)
- Problem with circuit breaker tripping.
- How to paint a concrete slab.
- Resurfacing a concrete patio slab that is rough on feet.
- How to fill gaps on the sides of a garage door.
- Problem with polyurethane finish cracking. (see answer)
- How to extend the overhang on a solid surface countertop.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|