Homefront Radio Show for October 29, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the October 29, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny and Allen share some simple tips for taking care of minor floor repairs on tile, hardwood, and carpeting.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win the Pinnacle 24” T-Square from Woodcraft.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to paint a paddle ceiling fan. (see answer)
- Making sliding pocket doors quieter to open and close.
- Replace leaking hot water heater pressure relief valve. (see answer)
- Cold weather condensation on the inside of windows. (see answer)
- How to remove a split brick floor.
- Installing new flooring over a cracked tile floor.
- Best way to vent bathroom fans outside.
- How to prep walls for painting after removing wallpaper.
- Whether to remove the baseboard before tiling.
- How to seal a furnace pipe through a wall.
- Painting over a stained fence.
- How to paint pine cabinets and paneling. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|