Homefront Radio Show for November 5, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 5, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
- Gale Steves, author of Right-Sizing Your Home, shares tips on Right-Sizing for the Holidays.
- Darrell Smith, executive director of the International Window Film Association, shares views on how to stop winter-kill on your drapes.
Allen shares a few winterizing tips for your doors and windows.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week two lucky listeners will win a Husky 45-Piece Stubby Combination Wrench and Socket Set from The Home Depot.
In addition, during the month of November we will give away a Pinnacle Precision Square and Pinnacle 12” Woodworking Rule from Woodcraft.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway and our November Woodcraft Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to soundproof your home from traffic noise.
- Problem with a sick maple tree.
- Whether to remove window film in winter to let in heat.
- How to replace a damaged laminate floor board.
- Painting the interior walls of a manufactured home.
- How to refinish an exterior fiberglass door.
- Painting plastic laminate countertops.
- How to bridge floor transition from hardwood to tile.
- Whether to paint stone and brick on house.
- Fixing a sagging floor above the garage.
- How to install a granite bathroom vanity countertop.
- Repairing scratches in laminate cabinet doors.