Homefront Radio Show for November 12, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 12, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Trapper Tom stopped by to share his thoughts on Veteran’s Day. Plus, you can get a free copy of Tom’s “Veteran’s Day Prayer” simply by requesting it via his email at email@example.com.
Bosch Product Manager, Mark Sullivan, talked about the ecological and financial benefits of a Geothermal heating and Air Conditioning system.
Danny and Allen have a few Seasonal Do-It-Now tips to prepare your home for winter.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week two lucky listeners will win a Husky 45-Piece Stubby Combination Wrench and Socket Set from The Home Depot.
In addition, during the month of November we will give away a Pinnacle Precision Square and Pinnacle 12” Woodworking Rule from Woodcraft.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway and our November Woodcraft Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Putting window film on insulated glass windows. (see answer)
- How long can you wait to paint outside after priming. (see answer)
- How to remove wax buildup on linoleum floors. (see answer)
- What kind of engineer should inspect a house on a cliff.
- Do you need to insulate the walls in an attic.
- How to seal a gap between storm door frame and wood casing.
- Should you hang curtain rods on the window facing or wall.
- How to attach picture frames to brick walls.
- Attaching a container to the wall of a granite shower.
- Sprayed foam vs. fiberglass rolls for insulating basement walls.
- Is an attic vent fan needed in winter to reduce attic moisture.
- Problem with shrubs and trees damaged by dog. (see answer)
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|