Homefront Radio Show for December 3, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Great Giveaway of the Week
- This week some lucky listener will win a $200 Woodcraft Gift Card!
- Thanks to Robert Moore Christmas Town, on December 10th we will give away a 7½-foot, Telluride Spruce, pre-lit Christmas tree, valued at $600!
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Laying tile over a plastic laminate countertop.
- How to reattach tile to a concrete slab.
- Hanging a towel bar in a bathroom without blocking.
- How to remove carpet adhesive from a hardwood floor.
- Dealing with a cracked solid surface countertop.
- Problems with bleach stains on carpet.
- How to tile on top of a wood tabletop.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||How to Make a Wood Pallet Christmas Tree|