Homefront Radio Show for December 10, 2011Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 10, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
A special call from Santa Claus who tells us Danny is on the Naughty List!!
With Christmas right around the corner, we shared some holiday safety tips for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky caller will win a $200 Gift Card from Woodcraft!
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to refinish a split brick floor.
- Using kitty litter to lock patio pavers in place.
- How often should you oil a hardwood floor.
- Applying car wax to an entry door.
- How to prepare damaged drywall for a tile backsplash.
- Problem with a house that’s been primed but not painted.
- How to install a recessed light fixture.
- Removing the paper backing on attic insulation.
- How to repair deteriorating hardboard siding.
- Adding fiberglass on top of sprayed wall insulation.
- Using watered down wall paint as wall primer.
- Does attic venting make houses colder in the winter.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|