Homefront Radio Show for January 07, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 7, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Architect and seven-time author, Duo Dickinson talks about his latest book, Staying Put: Remodel Your House to Get the Home You Want.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prevent slipping on wooden ramps.
- Preventing bleed through with latex paint.
- Dealing with asbestos floor tile.
- How to find a contractor that won’t rip you off.
- Removing peel and stick tile before laying laminate.
- How to smooth out drywall for painting.
- Do you need to remove shower walls before tiling.
- How to remove dried paint from glass.
- What are the best types of toilet tank mechanisms.
- How to repair chipped ceramic tile.
- Problem with cloudy polyurethane on hardwood floor.
- How to clean under the burners on gas stoves.
- Restoring the shine to dull plastic laminate countertops.
- How to repair old glazing on windows.
- Determining the type of paint you have on trim.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|